Websites are no longer exclusively used only by one person in a certain period, but also by many people: webmasters, your clients, developers, maintenance teams, various support stuff… therefore to be able to troubleshoot issues you must know who did what and when. This is also very important to identify suspicious behavior if it occurs. For that you need to gather as much useful information as possible.
WP Activity Log allows you to do all of that. It is the WordPress audit log plugin with the highest user rating of all audit log plugins, created by WP White Security, a security services company with 15 years of IT experience and specialized in WordPress security. WP Activity Log provides a very detailed reporting of all the activities performed on the website. It automatically keeps a log of everything that happens on WordPress and alert users accordingly. You can choose between free and paid WordPress plugin versions.
- Track WordPress user activity on your website & Multisite network: see who is logged in to your WordPress & what they are doing in real time
- Spot suspicious behavior & avoid getting hacked: get instantly alerted of important site changes via SMS & email-my preferred one
- Quickly troubleshoot & identify problems: easily search for & find a specific activity
- Meet regulatory compliance requirements: generate statistics, managerial & compliance WordPress reports
- The most comprehensive WordPress audit trail plugin: e.g. other similar plugins keep a log that a WordPress user was updated, but the WP Activity Log keeps a log of exactly what was changed in the user data
For example, you can find information about who:
- logged in, from where and at what time,
- published a post or a page,
- installed, activated, updated, deactivated and deleted a plugin or a theme,
- modified a file,
And much more details, if needed, such as:
- details about the change itself,
- IP address from where the change happened,
- username and role of the user who did the change,
- date and time (including milliseconds) of when the change happened.
WP Activity Log plugin allows you to:
- Receive instant email or SMS alerts of critical site changes,
- Generate any type of WordPress user and site activity report,
- Receive daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly summary reports directly in your inbox,
- Run text based searchers and use filters to fine tune your search results,
- Save the WordPress security audit log in an external database to boost the security of your WordPress websites and to meet all regulatory compliance requirements,
- Mirror logs to your central log management solution, such as Slack.
You can also use it to see the WordPress activity log of all the child sites and keep a log of what is happening on your MainWP dashboard.
- Ease the troubleshooting of user and technical issues on child sites
- Spot suspicious or malicious behavior on child websites before it becomes an issue
- Keep track of which users are doing the changes, when, and from where
- Stop the blame game with your customers and proactively work with them
WP Activity Log is:
- a complete WordPress audit & activity log solution. With this plugin you have a log of all that happens on your WordPress sites. It is perfect for those who want to track all changes on their site (changes made to content, themes, plugins, widgets, user accounts and their passwords as well as WordPress settings). It tracks about 400 different actions (and this list is increasing).
- very easy to setup and use, comprehensive and with the best coverage. When I started to use the plugin, it wasn’t the case as it has a lot of options/features all around, which were very easy to be lost in. However plugin has taken an extensive “face-lift” with wizard mode implementation and now it is so simple to setup and yet very powerful at the same time – a killer combination for the security plugin.
- the last defense against hackers/malware. If your website is compromised you can perform the necessary cleaning and hardening activities as soon as possible, before greater damage is done on your website.
- easy to integrate with other great tools such as MainWP through extensions.
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation compliance ready.
- excellent tool for the beginners and professionals.
Be the first to leave a review.